Saturday 11 June 2011

What is the Complex Mapping you did up to now



·        We have one of the order file requirement. Requirement is every day in source system they will place filename with timestamp in informatica server.
·        We have to process the same date file through informatica.
·        Source file directory contain older than 30 days files with timestamps.
·        For this requirement if I hardcode the timestamp for source file name it will process the same file every day.
·        So what I did here is I created $InputFilename for source file name.
·        Then I am going to use the parameter file to supply the values to session variables ($InputFilename).
·        To update this parameter file I have created one more mapping.
·        This mapping will update the parameter file with appended timestamp to file name.
·        I make sure to run this parameter file update mapping before my actual mapping.

No comments:

Post a Comment